Feb 9 // Team Member // Takorean
About the Organization:
TaKorean is a unique and thriving restaurant chain determined to become a leader in the fast casual industry. Our food concept, quality ingredients and memorable customer experiences set us apart from the competition and are propelling us to be one of the most exciting fast casual concepts on the East Coast.
As we continue opening new restaurants, we are looking for hard-working team-players to join our growing team.
What TaKorean offers:
– Fun and inspiring work environment
– Upward mobility and long-term career paths
– Highly competitive compensation package
In order to create an environment of teamwork and to promote from within, Team Members are cross-trained on all working positions – taco line, cash wrap, food prep, etc. They create memorable customer experiences by making eye contact, extending friendly greetings, and providing fast, helpful service. When preparing food, Team Members maintain a clean work area, follow recipes and always adhere to the Local Health Code. Team Members take pride in extremely clean restaurants and serving fresh, healthy food to our customers with a smile.
- Customer experience. Ensure that the TaKorean customer experience is the best it can be by always making eye contact and being friendly to customers.
- Food prep. Consistently follow the proper recipes and procedures to complete food preparation neatly and in a timely fashion.
- Miscellaneous. Assist others complete their tasks whenever possible.
- Complete all tasks as assigned efficiently and in a timely manner.
- Assist others comply with BOH and FOH standards related to restaurant operations and customer interface, respectively.
Among the skills/competencies needed to achieve their responsibilities, Team Members need to:
- Be flexible and adaptable to meet the needs of customers and other team members.
- Have the ability to communicate effectively with customers and other team members.
- Demonstrate a friendly and cheerful attitude towards customers and other team members.
While the Team Member position is an entry level position, it is a stepping stone to greater opportunities. Team Members that take care to develop their skills and exceed expectations should be able to quickly advance into a position with greater responsibility and higher pay.
Team Members are evaluated by General Managers twice a year to openly discuss how they have developed their skills and competencies related to providing memorable customer experiences, preparing food consistently, and creating a positive work environment.
Location: Takorean at Union Market.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Full-Time and/or Part-Time