Apr 18 // Retail Team Member // Pop Up Grocer
Pop Up Grocer is the destination to discover new grocery items, with pop-up retail stores in cities across the country. We showcase hundreds of the most innovative, creative, and exciting brands in the consumer packaged goods space today.
We’re looking for enthusiastic, thoughtful team members who are interested in helping us create a joyful and seamless experience for our visitors at our upcoming pop-up in Washington D.C.
This position is part-time and based in Washington, D.C., for the duration of our pop-up, May 6 through June 5 in Union Market District.
We’re looking for enthusiastic, thoughtful team members who are interested in helping us create a joyful and seamless experience for our visitors.
- Serve as a PUG brand ambassador through excellent customer service
- Provide outstanding customer service, serving visitors by greeting them in a welcoming manager, helping them select products, escorting them to racks or counters when necessary, and checking them out at the register
- Drive sales through customers engagement, suggestive selling, and sharing product knowledge of PUG Brands
- Manage store capacity as required per our safety standards to ensure all visitors are safe and comfortable
- Maintain store inventory and merchandising standards
- Assist with inventory management, including receiving and stocking merchandise, alerting management of low inventory/damaged merchandise
- Maintain merchandising standards indicated at training
- Clean the store as required for COVID-19 standards (outlined in the Staff Guide), and discard trash on a nightly basis
- As needed, open/close responsibilities including unlock/lock-up procedures
- 1+ years of retail experience
- Ability to participate in a minimum of 15 shifts (AM or PM), confirmed before opening
- A positive attitude, with friendly customer service
- Knowledge of and enthusiasm for grocery and consumer products
- For the safety and protection of our staff, we ask that all members: 1) are fully vaccinated, 2) wear face masks (provided), and 3) maintain a safe and respectful distance from each other and our visitors.