This year, the Lululemon SeaWheeze 10k goes IRL! Join them on September 24th for an in-person Night and outside After Party for FREE!
WHEN // Friday, September 24th
- Check-in: 6:30pm – Outside of the lululemon Union Market Pop Up (1256 4th Street NE Washington, DC 20002)
- Warm up + Stretch: 6:45pm – Field behind La Cosecha (Neal Place NE and 4th Street NE)
- Starting Line: 7pm @ Neal Place NE x 4th Street NE
- After Party: 8pm outside of La Cosecha (1280 4th St NE)
What are the benefits of registering for SeaWheeze and getting a ticket for the Race Night & Celebration?
When you pay just $5 to register for SeaWheeze, 100% of your money goes to Black Men Run, Girls On The Run, and Back On My Feet, three organizations that are creating lasting impact through run across the United States. This run is calling ALL levels to run, jog or walk through our city during golden hour through sunset. *Glow sticks and rings will be provided and headlights provided to all Pacers to keep us safe!
- Music & Energy! This will be an electric 10k run through the city to celebrate running, community and our beautiful city at golden hour into dusk.
- Pacers for all speeds to encourage you, keep you safe, and keep the tunes bumping from the start to the finish line!
- A curated 10k route through the historic DC monuments- this link will be included in your confirmation email.
- Water + Cheer station along the route to keep you hyped and hydrated
- Glow sticks/bands and Race Night Wristband
- When you register for SeaWheeze on Strava, you’ll receive a unique distance-specific, digital badge for your Strava trophy case.
For the After Party, expect:
- Partial Takeover of La Cosecha (outside!) on Neal Place NE and 4th Street NE
- Live DJ with tunes to continue the energy post-run
- Post-Run Pupusas & Tacos with Race Night Wristband
- Water and Bananas for post-run hydration + recovery