Get a taste of the Good Food Mercantile + join us for a panel discussion with local and national food crafters as they share their experiences, challenges + opportunities in launching and scaling new food businesses. Moderated by Zeke Emanuel.
The Good Food Mercantile
From San Francisco, the Good Food Foundation and the Good Food Retailers Collaborative are proud to present the Good Food Mercantile Union Market DC, the un-trade show for tasty, authentic, responsible food.
Ezekiel Emanuel is an oncologist, bioethicist and health policy expert at the University of Pennsylvania. While in the White House from 2009 to 2011 he worked on creating the First Lady’s Let’s Move initiative. He has a forthcoming book on health care entitled Prescription for the Future. He has long been an advocate of artisanal food producers and judge at the Good Food awards. With Shawn Askinosie he is working on creating a premium chocolate bar with beans from Madagascar that will be released in 2018.
- Introduced by: Sarah Weiner, Executive Director of the Good Food Foundation
- Elias Cairo, of Olympia Provisions, Portland, OR.
- Danielle Vogel, founder of Glen’s Garden Market, Washington D.C.
- Ann Yang, co-founder of Misfit Juicery, Washington D.C.
- Shanika McCloud, founder of Greenplicity, Washington D.C.
- Sarah Gordon, co-founder of Gordy’s Pickle Jar, Washington, D.C.
Registration and more information here!
Also, check out the Good Food Crafter Pop-Ups coming on 3/31-4/2 here!