Aug 13 // Seeking Self Motivated Individuals // Bun’d Up
Bun’d Up is seeking self motivated individuals with excellent people skills for both full and part time work at Bun’d Up in Union Market. Weekend availability required.
What is Bun’d Up?
Bun’d Up is a fast casual concept by Scott Chung. By combining Korean and American flavors with the original Taiwanese “gua bao” and rice bowls, we strive to put a modern twist on beloved classics while honoring the history behind them. By blending tradition with innovation, we aim to create a fun, casual dining experience for our customers and team that feels familiar, yet one-of-a-kind no matter what your background.
Daily Responsibilities include:
- Welcome customers and answer any questions they may have about the menu
- Prepare components of each dish on our menu, following recipe specifications
- Memorize and utilize our serving portion sizes and all basic meal prep procedures used in the kitchen
- Ensure that the kitchen, all food prep areas and all food storage areas meet Union Market cleaning standards at all times
- Monitor product freshness and rotate out old product based on quality control schedule
- Check inventory and communicate with management what ingredients and dish components need to be ordered or made.
One year of experience in a high volume/fast casual kitchen is preferred, but we are willing to train the right person.
Compensation: $15/hr + tips. Health, Vision, and Dental available to all full time employees