May 30 // Part-time Team Member // DC Empanadas
-Available to work 2-3 days per week Part Time including WEEKENDS.
General Required Skills and Requirements:
-Great Customer Service Skills and Communication
-Ability to assist with the receiving of food or supplies
-Completion and accuracy of morning set up and evening cleaning
-Participate in a safe, clean, organized and sanitary work environment. Learn and follow Food Sanitation and Safety standards.
-Assist with daily after-shift cleaning of the service area and dishes to company standards
-Knowledge of Social Media outlets and company media procedures.
-Perform Other Duties as assigned
-Desire to grow with the company
– Excellent customer service ability
– Must speak English proficiently
– Ability to participate as part of a team.
– Lift or carry up to 50 pounds.
– Ability to handle knives and other sharp, heavy or potentially dangerous items.
– Comfort interacting with the public and law enforcement.
– Perform other duties as assigned.
– Show up at work on time and take pride in your work.
– Requires writing, standing, walking, repetitive motions, bending, climbing, listening, and visual acuity.
The position is part time. Pay is competitive and based on experience, previous food service experience is preferred but willing to train the right candidate. Bottom line, we are looking for reliability, personality, good attitude and a good work ethic. To apply please email us a cover letter telling us a little about yourself and why you’re interested in working for DC Empanadas.