The Union Market District is kicking off Spring. Come through + hang with the diverse collection of businesses, both old and new, that call the Union Market District home.
We’ve got some new neighbors you should meet: Blue Bottle, Pluma Bakery and Trader Joe’s. Come give them a welcome. There will be food + fun.
From all-day live music at Neal Place to activations by DC United, Politics & Prose, Cotton & Reed and more, the entire district, will be activated for a day of creativity and community.
Activities include, but aren’t limited to:
- Shop The Sabah Dealer, Hugh & Crye and Brief Assembly, your summer wardrobe will thank you.
- Preview sushi by O-Ku (coming soon to 5th Street), YUM.
- Grab breakfast on-the-go from Masseria. Yes you heard that right. And you don’t need a ressie.
- Get a portrait shot by Creative Theory at 4th x Neal. Hello new profile pic (duh).
- Sweat at Dock 5 with Cut Seven, Flybarre and Yoga with Nya. All free, so no excuse.
- Got kids? We got you. Bring them to do soccer drills with DC United + DC Scores.
- Want to learn to dance? We’ve got salsa in the streets.
- ….AND MORE. SEE BELOW.
Interested in the fitness classes in Dock 5? Register below!
- FREE fitness classes in Dock 5