***CALLING ALL #BodegaBaes and #FaloodaNation Friends!***
Toli Moli’s Burmese Bodega is celebrating the GRAND OPENING this weekend inside Union Market, featuring hard-to-find groceries from the spice diaspora, household items, Burmese-inspired dishes, and:
* MASSIVE GIVEAWAYS from Duende District, Soul & Ink, Locale Workspace & more!
* CHANCE TO WIN gift cards or a date for two
* BODEGA BOXES that make the perfect holiday gift
* FULL MENU of Chef JoJo’s favorite dishes & faloodas
* SURPRISES for the culturally & culinarily curious shopper
HOURS OF OPERATION:
* Saturday: 9am-8pm
* Sunday: 9am-6pm
WHERE TO FIND US:
1309 5th St. NE
Washington, DC 20002
(look for the neon pink sign, next to Harvey’s)
CAN’T MAKE IT?
* Fill out our community survey for a chance to win big!