Join Union Market District, DC Fray and Playtime Project for our second annual Market Madness Table Tennis Tournament on April 15 from 2 – 6 p.m. We’re welcoming players of all skill levels and enthusiasts of all ages to come test their reflexes with some ping pong to benefit Playtime Project.
Whether you’re playing in the tournament or there to cheer, enjoy food and drinks from the great retailers of Union Market plus live music from local artists.
On Thursday, April 13, we invite all players and others to practice your skills and reflexes at a pre-tournament happy hour which will take place from 5-7 PM on Neal Place outside of Union Market and is free and open to the public.
Grab your partner and go! Players of all ages and skill levels can purchase tickets as a two-person team. Ping pong tables will be accessible on Neal Place the week before the event for registrants and the public for practice sessions and free-form play. Register now!
This event is made possible by our generous sponsors:
- Fulcrum Properties Group
- Willkie Farr & Gallagher LLP
- DC Central Kitchen
- Mess Hall
- VIDA Fitness
- Business Benefits Group
Saturday, April 15, 2-6 PM • Located at Neal Place, Union Market District
Music and additional activations throughout the day
For information and to register today, CLICK HERE.
Union Market specials are offered from 2-6 PM
- Vitis Wines will donate 10% of any wines in the fridge on Saturday to Playtime Project
- Suburbia: $6 Lavender Haze Frozen (Lavender white sangria), $8 Irish Coffee frozen (Jameson, Bailey’s, iced coffee), $4 PBR draft, $1 from frozen offerings
- Immigrant Foods: $2 off Old Saigon Sandwich
- La Jambe: $12 wine flight special
- Takorean: $1 from every bowl or set of 3 tacos will be donated to Playtime Project
- Above Ground: $1 from every Fish & Chips sold will be donated + drink specials: $8 Ribena Crushes, $8 Nola Hurricanes, $5 Utica Club Pilsners
- Ravenhook Bakehouse: $1 from every dozen cookies will be donated to Playtime. Choose from chocolate chip, snickerdoodle, procrastination (vegan) and Death by Chocolate Cherry (gluten-free).
- Laoban Dumplings: 5-piece dumplings+one beer for $10
- DC Dosa: Offering a special spinach and garlic dosa and $1 from each Dosa will go to Playtime
- Al Volo: Half-price sandwiches, $1 from each sandwich will go to Playtime
- La Buena Empanada: One Empanada + chimichurri sauce + drink (coca-cola, sprite or water): $6