Union Market is open with available outdoor seating. Limited indoor seating is available inside Dock 5.
COVID-19 SAFETY HOUSE RULES
As we continue to serve our community, your safety is of utmost importance. The following safety guidelines are developed in accordance with Phase Two Guidelines released by the Office of the Mayor and DC Health.
- Wear a mask or mouth covering at all times unless seated and actively eating or drinking.
- Practice hand hygiene. Hand sanitizer stations are spaced throughout the property.
- Maintain six (6) feet of distance from others that are not part of your household or “pod”.
- All seating is spaced at least 6’ apart. It is not permitted to move tables.
- Tables can accommodate a maximum of six (6) guests at a time. Guests are not permitted to add additional seats to tables or congregate in larger groups around tables.
- Avoid entry if you are exhibiting any symptoms or feeling ill.
- Please see our COVID-19 community safety actions for more info on how we are keeping our community safe.
Please check with individual businesses for specific hours, menus, delivery and online shopping options.
As long as operations can be conducted in a safe and responsible manner with guidance from government officials, we will continue to do our best to serve our community.
Please go to DC.gov Resources and coronavirus.dc.gov for additional helpful information.
We’re in this together + appreciate your ongoing support.