Coming to Union Market’s Dock 5 on Fat Tuesday – February 28, 2017 – the Inaugural Mardi Gras Extravaganza will bring together 20+ of the DC area’s best Southern-inspired restaurants, top mixologists, bars and breweries and rotating bands for a night of N’awlins style fun benefiting DC Central Kitchen and the Saint Bernard Project.
- David Guas – New Orleans native and chef / owner of Bayou Bakery, Coffee Bar & Eatery
- Spike Mendelsohn – Chef / owner of Good Stuff Eatery / Sunnyside Restaurant Group
- Micheline Mendelsohn Luhn – Deputy Chief Executive Officer of Sunnyside Restaurant Group
- Gina Chersevani – Mixtress / owner of Buffalo & Bergen and the drinks truck Suburbia
- Derek Brown – President, Drink Company
- Todd Thrasher – Partner, Bar PX / Partner, Restaurant Eve
- Fritz Hahn – Bar and Beer Reporter, Washington Post
- Wendy Rieger – Anchor, NBC News-4
Check their website for participating vendors + more information: www.mardigrasextravaganza.com
Get your tickets here!